Snack Bar Budapest - Trailer (1988) - Live TV 24 Adult X videos

Join Now Send Your Making Porn Video Per Video $1 Pay to : Paypal, Payza, Skrill livetv24usa@gmail.com

News Ticker

Videos























http://www.juicyads.rocks







BTCClicks.com Banner

Monday, February 19, 2018

Snack Bar Budapest - Trailer (1988)



Make $1,000 per month with sexy adult blogs in 2017

Make $1,000 per month with sexy adult blogs in 2017
Intro (Servando): This is a guest post by Andrew, Affiliate manager at the Pinvert network. While we usually don’t cover anything adult related on Stream SEO, I can’t deny a lot of SEOs focus in this industry because it’s huge and there’s a lot of money to be made of. People have asked me in the past if I work with adult sites, and while I don’t, I have friends working in that niche. If you’re interested, here’s a great guide to get started!
We’re in 2017 and the adult industry has grown a lot since the beginning of the internet. In 2010, 12% of the website on the internet were pornographic, 35% of all the downloads contained pornographic material and 25% of all search engine request were pornography related. This was 7 years ago and the industry doesn’t sleep –it evolves.
Day by day, new adult websites are launched and the industry is growing more and more. Does that make it saturated? Absolutely not. Actually, there’s plenty of space left until this industry can be called saturated. And who knows if it will become saturated? There are a lot of clothes brands and we see new ones every year. Why? Because it’s better to enter in an industry where you know there are plenty of clients then to enter in a limited business. What I’m trying to say is: It’s better to have YouTube than your own cinema.
So, have you ever thought about creating your own adult website but you thought the industry was saturated already? It is time to think again. In this tutorial I will try to focus on the most important things you need to consider when you’re creating  your adult website and how can you grow a website like this to bring $x,xxx per month in less than one year.
Have I done this before? No. Do I know how to do it? Yes. Why I don’t do it? Because I’m a Manager working for Pinvert.com Advertising Network and my job is to help adult webmasters earn more from their current traffic.
How much money do you need to start your first adult website? Under $100.
To be successful with it? Depends on your budget and how much will you work on it. Don’t expect to have success overnight – because no one can make miracles. Even if it’s an adult website or a non-adult one, it still takes time or money to grow it. So be patient and work smart.

Domain, hosting, niche and platform

The first step in creating your first adult website is choosing the type of it (tube, blog, directory, forum, etc.) and the domain name. There’s a lot of work with any of these types or websites – so pick one you like and go with it. I personally would start with a tube website as right now people are more interested in video content.
Now there are two ways you can go: start with a general tube website with all the categories or choose a niche one. I’d personally recommend you to start with a single niche and get a properly domain name. By properly domain name I don’t mean a free one – those are not recommended as it’s harder to grow in Google using a free domain name. Now let’s say you’ve choose the Girlfriend niche, think of a good domain name that could easily help you grow in google. As an example I’ll choose CrazyGfPorn.com (which is also available to buy).  Now using the google AdWords planner, we can search to see the volume of searches per month for my keywords. The total searches for my keyword are between 100k – 1M which means this niche has potential.
Sexy adult Blogs - Keywords
Could we however find a more searched one? Let’s give it a shot. Let’s say we want to go on the massage niche and we find the domain MassageSexxx.com domain free, how many searches do we have for our domain keywords? According to Google, between 1M -10M monthly searches.
Sexy adult Blogs - Niche keyword
'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
; //]]>

Wikipedia

Search results

Popellerex

Play Video & Download

Xvideos

More Watch Video More Earn